The random rambles of J #3 - For the love of the Wii

What have we got here!? Number 3? Wow! To the 1 listener I have out there, here ya go! What goes down in this random ramble? Well lots of talking...talking...and more talking. A couple of surprises. But don't get too excited. My surprises are rarely good surprises.

This random ramble has me talking about why I love the Wii, why I'm not sold on the PS3 and fighting the urge to go into one on why it still sucks (and will always suck) being a UK gamer.

I got too familiar with the microphone in this one. (A sign that my "podcasting" skills aren't really improving, though I claim they are in this random ramble). I need to stop talking to close to it. There are a couple of moments when I laugh and pronounce P's and it's like hearing a rocket take off from the asphalt. So you have been warned.

I should also mention that I did this random ramble earlier this week and I got the Kingdom Hearts II release date wrong. I thought it was out the day I recorded the intro, but it wasn't. I forgot games release on Friday's not Monday's. (Duh!!) That's how long it's been since I've bought a new game.

Stop reading. Start downloading.

🎧 Listen / stream the podcast on SpotifyiTunes & Google podcast

Comments

  1. Anonymous6:02 AM

    my goodness, what are u podcasting or rambling abt?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts