The random rambles of J #4 - What is the deal with Square Enix!?

The longest podcast in the world!?! It just may well might be, clocking in at well over an hour. I had a terrible block over the first half of October, so when it finally lifted, it was like I had a months worth of stuff to get out of my system. Podcasts of this length will not be a habit. I know, I know, this podcast is FAR too long. But I didn't want to cut too much out. So see this as a present from me to you for taking so long to get this out.

So what do I ramble on about this time? Well, I review Kingdom Hearts II and also go off on one about Square Enix and why I think they suck at the moment. (FIGHT THE SYSTEM!!) I won't kiss their behinds just because they're responsible for Final Fantasy. I think Square Enix are crap right now and fully explain why.
I dropped the birate of this random ramble to decrease the file size. It's not like the quality was good to begin with, so you're not missing out on anything.

🎧 Listen / stream the podcast on SpotifyiTunes & Google podcast

Comments

  1. Since nobody ever leaves comments on this site, I guess I can make it look good by gracing it with my presence. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts