The random rambles of J #7 - When the dust gathers

Number 7 is finally here! A slower paced and more stoic random ramble than usual and also quite short (by my standards). As with every podcast I declare my love for Nintendo and their new baby: Wii, but I give 'em a bit of a grilling too. *shakes fist* And would you believe I actually go and say something nice about Sony!? I also go on a bit of a rant of how amazing Sonic & the secret rings will be when it releases. Trust me to go and record this before the reviews actually go out and it receives mediocre reviews left, right and centre.

Nintendo, Wii, silly songs, a bored UK gamer and a guest featured rap from Black Mack. You know you need this podcast in your life...

🎧 Listen / stream the podcast on SpotifyiTunes & Google podcast

Comments

  1. Maybe your best and funniest intro yet! And that's saying something!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts