The random rambles of J #8 - All work and no game play

I bet you thought I'd stopped this nonsense, but 'No!' I am still here. Back again with another podcast that will do nothing to enrich your life what-so-ever. I present to you my eighth podcast.

This is a bit of an odd one. I actually did this weeks ago, but I just never got around to uploading it. Therefore this podcast is a tad out of date. Some of the stuff I say I'm going to do, I've actually already done. What am I referring to? Guess you'll have to listen and find out for ya'selves...

I hope you enjoy. I wish I had more to give you, but I you'll have to make do with this shit. Download it please.

🎧 Listen / stream the podcast on SpotifyiTunes & Google podcast

Comments

  1. Dude the intro song was so brilliant!

    Now to listen to the rest of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya know what's funny...I really enjoyed the game, but I agree with almost everything you said.

    And I was talking to my buddy the other day, and I said "I love Twilight Princess! It's just so much fun! I liked FFXII because I thought the story was pretty good (although confusing and slow), but for the most part, it wasn't that fun.

    So yeah, weird, but I agree with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the story to FF XII was whackeddy-whack. It doesn't hold a candle to VI and VII's stories.

    The game is boring. I still don't know how that game got 9's and 10's. It's beyond me. I think I need to do a written review too. Just to upset some people. *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah! And I'm glad you liked the intro song. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. And perhaps I liked it because I've never played any of the other FF games?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's probably it. Trust me, if you liked XII, you'll love all the previous ones. The one great thing about XII is the camera. In X and X-2 the camera was fixed. So going from that to XII felt real good. Other than that? *thumbs down*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2:52 AM

    Hey, J!
    Still loving the podcast.
    Thanks for the entertainment.
    So what do you reckon to the PS3 dropping $100?
    And the Xbox360 $50?
    And the fact *all* Xbox360s are broken?
    Still loving the Wii.
    Super Paper Mario is the latest family hit. Daughters completed, wife working on it.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts