The random rambles of J #10 - Bootlegging like it's 1999

I'm back. With podcast number 10. A milestone in the messes that are my podcasts. Raw, common as muck and as random and as ramble-icious as the title implies. Once again my mission to keep the chit chat to under 45 minutes fails. It fails hard.

In the tenth instalment of my random rambles I cover quite a bit. From the recent goings on in my life to a couple of new games I've bought. YES. You heard me right. I've actually bought a couple of new games. Cheap new games, but games none the less.

Without further ado, I present to you my tenth podcast. The official podcast from the UK gamer who sits in front of his microphone and talks shit.

The happy meal that is podcast number ten features:
  • Detective mystery vol. 2 - I hear something...
  • Let's talk about it! - Why Final Fantasy IX sucks
  • Bootlegged gaming and piracy
  • A sneak listen of a clip from 'The lost rambles'
  • Some Halo hating
  • As always, the obligatory song
Disclaimer: J would like to mention that no Halo stans were harmed during the recording of this podcast and that he does not condone violence against Halo stans.

🎧 Listen / stream the podcast on SpotifyiTunes & Google podcast

Comments

  1. About time! Nah jk, this is actually very quick of you J!

    And CONGRATULATIONS on graduating!!! :D

    *listens to the rest of the podcast*

    ReplyDelete
  2. J, listen to me...

    Stay on the DL, find a new place to stay, and get a good lawyer, because after this podcast, the feds are comin' after YOU!

    LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Junlee! :D It won't be long before you graduate too.

    As for the feds coming after me, they won't as long as YOU keep your mouth shut. You'd probably rat me out just to spite me though. *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I'll have 33 hours left after this semester, and that means only TWO left...ahh next fall will be so sweet! :D

    Oh I wanted to ask you, what is the difference between college and Uni over there?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:55 PM

    Let me do this in reverse order.

    Lmao at Bootlegged games, you need to keep that sh... on the DL. UTOPIA boot discs were my first love.

    I agree aswell, they need to get rid of friend codes and perhaps have just a list of servers and maybe an msn style friend system for your online "friends"..for every game! - Friend codes are shyte!

    As for jobs, you know what i've seen the odd "Game Music Composer" job on the reed recruitment website with a big fat Zero applicants. So check there regularly because there is some Q&A stuff on there also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just about everyone bootlegs something.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts