The random rambles of J #14 - 1 dead fox, 3 red lights and a hardware failure

I'm back with another podcast for ya ear holes.

As is usually the case, not much gaming has been taking place in the world of J. I'm feeling that need to get an Xbox 360 more than ever and I vent that need in this podcast. I really want a good game to tuck into and Wii ain't doing it for me right now. My life still isn't as eventful as I'd like neither, but I still find lots of random stuff to share with you in the hopes you get a little insight into the world of Random J.

So what d'ya get (for free might I add) in this podcast?
  • J goes to the movies
  • Talkin' about some roadkill
  • [Interlude] Random J's VGM jukebox: Sonic CD - Tidal tempest (Past)
  • The anthem for everybody who has had a brick Xbox 360: The hit song "Work!"
  • Why Nintendo need to sort out their shit
  • Let's talk about it!
  • A surprise performance of a rock classic (featuring another guest feature)
You know the drill. Right click to save, subscribe if you likey and hit me on iTunes if you're the snazzy owner of an iPod touch and can steal some wireless Internet.

As always tends to be the case with these poxy podcasts, I had trouble uploading it last week, which is why the podcast is dated from the week beginning October 13 and not October 20.

🎧 Listen / stream the podcast on SpotifyiTunes & Google podcast

Comments

  1. The Dark Knight part had me dyin', especially the Batman impersonation, LMAO! I'm surprised though, you talked up Heath Ledger's performance more than I did, and I didn't think that was possible!

    And who was the guest spot? Unless you're talking about the end, which your singing was just ON point, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetness! Will be downloading today!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:04 PM

    TITS TITS TITS LOOOOOL!!!! - Man if Mr Chews Asian Beaver went under i'd have to consider SC4.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts