The random rambles of J #15 - Besnotted

I vowed to drop a podcast in the final week of October and...I failed. But I'm sure you won't hold it against me given it's only a couple of days late.

I've actually had an eventful few weeks. But, I skimp on several details, omit some stuff and go for a lack of depth for the sake of not talking your ear off for 2 hours straight. The follow-up podcast will touch on the things I don't on this one. But let's not talk about the future podcast right now. Let's embrace the current and the fact it features some lovelies such as...
  • A look at J's current medical condition
  • A story of J in the club: What's with him!?
  • The future adventure to a place that may or may not be far away...
  • [Interlude] Random J's VGM jukebox: Ridge Racer type 4: Move me
  • Let's talk about it!
  • The Random J hit factory keeps churning out the (s)hits: The premiere of "Underpowered"
  • Another vow from J to drop a podcast within a 4 week timeframe
  • And could it be that J has yet ANOTHER guest feature in his podcast?!
Enjoy. Or at least try to.

🎧 Listen / stream the podcast on SpotifyiTunes & Google podcast

Comments

  1. You should listen to my Dead Space review! :D (even if it is long as hell)

    And girls with stank breath are the WORST! Complete turn off, even if the girl is fine as hell. I've kissed a girl with crazy stank breath before, and you can taste that shit! Makes me cringe thinking about it.

    Have fun on your holiday, wherever the hell you're going. You should come to Oklahoma, it is SO much fun here! :D

    As for my "Let's talk about it", I should have at least turned the music down a little bit. Oh well. The message got across in my own special way, lol.

    And "Underpowered" is better than "Womanizer"! Hell you sound better than her in the song!

    It's kind of funny, but unfortunate when comparing talks about the Wii in this podcast to something like your 5th podcast. But it's true, and Nintendo need to step their game up. They need to go ahead and drop some news about a new Zelda or SOMETHING!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts