The random rambles of J #17 - Yr09 & heartbreak

Happy new year listeners! My first podcast of 2009. A couple of months overdue, but it's here now.

So. How has my life changed since 2009 and snuck upon me? Well, I'll share it all with you in the obligatory mix of insights into my personal life, getting back onto the path of hardcore gaming and one of many stories about my experience in Japan: in the first of a segment appropriately titled "Japan story". Here's what you get for zero bucks in this instalment of The random rambles of J...
  • A retrospective: Looking back on random rambles of the past
  • Life in the first 2 months of 2009
  • The behemoth of a game that is Resident evil 5
  • Me and my Tetris DS skills
  • Japan story: In the club #1
  • And of course you get a few songs by yours truly thrown in for your pleasure, including imaginary hits such as "Heartless" and more...
This instalment clocks in at over an hour. But it's been 2 months since my last podcast, so you'll forgive me, right? You know the deal. Download, listen, love and then (hopefully...maybe) subscribe.

Enjoy.

🎵 This podcast features songs from the album Yr09 & heartbreak. All of which sound better than Kanye's copy cat versions.

🎧 Listen / stream the podcast on SpotifyiTunes & Google podcast

Comments

  1. Damn, if Kanye West ever heard this, he would be smiling from ear to ear!

    And I share your enthusiasm for RE5. Matter of fact, I already got it reserved. Being broke, I had to think of ways to do this. So it finally hit me...I never play my Wii, why don't I trade in a few games to lower the price of RE5 substantially? So I did, and ended up only paying about $5 for the game.

    Another awesome Japan story. And you did all that to your room? Damn, I thought you was just cleaning shit out! And I also didn't know you were STILL ridin' dirty on the bus all this time. Congrats on getting a car!

    Quality stuff dude! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind words! :)

    I wasn't riding 100% dirty on the bus the whole time. I got to drive my parents' car every so often - so it honestly wasn't that bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Btw, I dropped my comment before the very very end of the podcast. And all I got to say is...

    LOL, you would!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You would put something like that at the end of your podcast! Teasing us like that. :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts