The random rambles of J #18 - In, new with the old crowd

It's been a couple of months, some slogs, late nights and a couple of sunny days; but my 18th podcast is finally here. I blame gaming. It's been eating away at my time like a Pac-Man. Gobble-gobble, bitch. Gobble-muthafuckin'-gobble. I swear I spend more time in Kijuju than I do my real life. Chris and Sheva feel like family. My priorities are clearly a shambles.

After so long of only enjoying games vicariously through websites and friends, it's nice to be re-affirmed as a gamer again. I was beginning to lose touch with it all, which is a shame given gaming has been such a huge part of my life for so long. So it's good to be back in the game.

*BU-DUM. TSSSSSCCH!*

I feel like a newbie in an old crowd, which is odd. Rediscovering gaming all over again. I've been wasting nights away making up for lost time. I think it's safe (or un-safe) to say, the gamer in me is back and in HD!

With a couple months transpiring since my last podcast and this one, I have a whole lot to share. So, what do you get for nothing but your time and some bandwidth? Well I'll tells ya...
  • Pre-lifestyles of the broke
  • My current squeeze: J's obsession with Korean pop
  • My new console!!
  • A couple of hit songs from the budding pop star lurking within me for you to play in a fit of cringes
  • Slagging off a game in a new instalment of 'Let's talk about it'
  • The VGM jukebox: A song from the Street Fighter IV soundtrack
  • Japan story: The Irish pub
And much more. But not THAT much more.

My 18th podcast is a bit long. But given it's been a while and this shit is free I'm sure you won't mind...too much. The cure to kill an hour of your time is my podcast. To be administered every now and then and taken in as many doses as your ears feel fit.

🎵 This podcast features the elementary it-should-be-ghetto-stomped-in-the-school-playground sing a long pop song "If U seek a 360".

🎧 Listen / stream the podcast on SpotifyiTunes & Google podcast

Comments

  1. A girl I work with was telling me one night that she felt bad because she let her kid play RE5, and now she thinks he's going to be racist. She said they were in the mall one day, and the kid (who is very young) saw a bald black man, pointed at him, and yelled "ZOMBIE!"

    Must have been embarrassing.

    Congratulations on finally getting a new console! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts