The random rambles of J #22 - Doors & windows

The first of my podcasts for 2010. 4 months into the year. Wow. Somebody failed. I'll let you point fingers at me and curse. Go on. Have at it.

In between life, technical difficulties and my current Twitter addiction, I finally managed to record a new podcast! The whole process felt very much like my first time; given that it's been so long since I last recorded anything. I soon got into the swing of things though, and here's what you can look forward to having your ears bleed to for podcast number twen'y two.
  • J's pursuit of happiness (and a new job)
  • Pleasure in little things (not penis related)
  • Super Mario Galaxy 2, Platinum games' new action game and Halo 2 fans who refuse to let go
  • Random J radio plays... Nico touches the walls
  • A friend in need (of a new PlayStation 3)
  • Accounts of a dusty Wii
  • Japan story: Woman on a bike
This podcast features the song "Third parties (Put a game on it)". Prepare to squeeze into your black asymmetrical unitard and give it some!

🎧 Listen / stream the podcast on SpotifyiTunes & Google podcasts

Comments

  1. I might eventually turn on my Wii again. But not for me. My mom keeps going on about Wii Fitness Plus, so it might just get moved into the living room. Go figure!!!

    Great podcast by the way. It's funny you mention those small moments that make us happy. I was grinning from ear to ear when you made that shout out to me, with about 5 A.KA.s. LOL XD!!!

    I seriously need to get back on the wagon. I haven't made a Junlee Presents... in so long. It's kind of embarrassing. I feel like I haven't had time to actually sit down and do one though. Looking for a full time job IS a full time job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah the Halo fans staying in those rooms made me laugh! :P and it's true about the wii, the only reason i got it was for Zelda and then when I got stuck i stopped playing it lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts