The random rambles of J #23 - Because, gamers need lovin' too

Well, lookee here. The random rambles of J number 23. My second podcast of 2010. Wow. I am disappoint in my damn self.

Fuck.

Time seems to fly by faster and faster with each consecutive year which passes. I wasn't even aware it had been over 6 months since I last podcasted until I looked at my podcast feed and saw updated 7 months ago. Wow. So I figured I'd better do something about it, and record a podcast to remind all 3 of my listeners that I am still alive.

Podcast number 23 is business as usual. I tell you shit about what has (and what hasn't) been going on my life. Tell you more shit about gaming related stuff. And sing you a nice little song which ties in with some other shit I may have said at some point in the podcast.

So, here's a rundown of what you get in this instalment of my random rambles...
  • J gets game kicked on him by a fellow gamer
  • Would you fuck to get discount on games?
  • Spreading the love across every gaming system
  • Random J radio plays... Zoot woman
  • Games I have which I'll never complete...evurrrr!
  • Christmas plans
  • The 2010 pop smash hit: Only game (in the world)
Listen. Love. Laugh out loud. Peace out.

🎵 This random rambles features "Only game (in the world)". The anthem for every gamer who at some point has let their love for a game fuck up their entire social life.

🎧 Listen / stream the podcast on SpotifyApple podcasts & Google podcasts

Comments

  1. Damn I'm late to this!

    Good job, as usual. I know people say this every new year but I can't believe it's 2011.

    Oh and I know exactly what you mean about games you start and then stop playing for a while. I have 4 games like that right now and 2 that I haven't even started playing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts