The random rambles of J #27 - Gaming killed the podcast star

Let's not talk about how this podcast comes 4 months after my last one. Let's instead be joyous that it's here and that it's ALMOST CHRISTMAS!!

I feel like I share something in common with Britney Spears. Being away from the game for so long and having to come back with new material and shit to appease my fan base and the haters. Actually, that's nonsense. I have nothing in common with Britney aside from having millions of fans worldwide (this is a lie). And I've never gotten out of a car and had paparazzi snap me wearing no underwear (this did happen to me once).

This is a more subdue podcast than normal, due to me feeling slightly depressed about work (I thought slavery was abolished, but my employer never got that memo) and also being out of practice having not recorded anything in so long. I figured I'd ease in with my comeback podcast by coming off like a stable human being and then hit you all with filthy humour, crassness and filth to dirty up your Christmas with my next podcast. But until that day, here's what you're getting with this rated PG 27th podcast of mine:

  • The importance of making time for your bitches (i.e friends)
  • How the Zelda symphony touched my soul and made love to it
  • Skyrim has stolen my friend
  • Dark souls has stolen another friend
  • I think I want Final Fantasy XIII-2 in my life right now
  • Nathan Drake forces Lara Croft to sort out her shit
  • Final Fantasy XIII's Lighting gives Sazh a tram experience
  • Princess Peach's latest hood banger "Run the kingdom (Peach)"
  • A bit of Skyward sword (by bit, I mean literally, one sentence)
  • Random J radio plays... Perfume

My next podcast will be out next week. *Cackles maniacally*

🎵 This podcast features Princess Peach's 2nd hood anthem "Run the world (Peach)". Daisy is about to know what time it is.

Download my podcast please. And if you like it, check out my older ones (everything older than 11 is an amazing hot mess) and be sure to subscribe. Everything you need is below.

🎧 Listen / stream the podcast on SpotifyApple podcasts & Google podcasts

Comments

  1. I think those "amazing hot messes" are some of your best.

    *goes to download #27*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very noice podcast. Speaking of Dark Souls, I'm already scheduling time to play that game during my 10 day vacation. I'm 53 hours into the game and I can't give up now even though the damn thing is brutally punishing me for moving forward.

    I also have other shit to catch up on, like other games and books. It'll probably be, as you say, a "crusty" vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:52 PM

    Yeahh, it's definitely time for some crusty vacation. I'm dying for it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts