The random rambles of J #2 - It sucks being a UK gamer (1. Delays)

Here it is!! My answering machine and e-mail inbox have been blowing up with people wanting to know what's happening with this and when I was gonna be putting this out. (Yeeeah rooiiiight!!!!)

This random ramble is (as the banner states) about being a gamer in the UK and why it sucks a majority of the time. To fellow UK gamers who are checking this out, you'll probably know what I'm on about and will know what kinda stuff I'll be talking about. And to my US peeps checking this out - you'll appreciate how good you have it. I've put "1. Delays", because no doubt I'll be hopping on the mic at a later date to discuss another sucky aspect of being a gamer in the UK.

I mention in this random ramble how short this is and how I'd consider making them longer. HA! That was until I edited it all together and saw what the final piece clocked in at. Yeah...I will not be intentionally making these longer. So forget the bit where say I'll be doing such.

To the 2 people who listened to the last one: Here ya go. Enjoy!

🎧 Listen / stream the podcast on SpotifyiTunes & Google podcast

Comments

Popular Posts