The random rambles of J #6 - A very MeWii Christmas

The final random ramble of J for 2006! Just a small gift for my listeners (all 2 of 'em) to close the year. Ruin your holiday with this damned podcast. Complete with:
  • More songs to make your ears bleed
  • A run down of what went down at the official UK Wii launch night
So really this podcast is pretty much 40 odd minutes of me talking solely about the Nintendo Wii, Christmas, the Nintendo Wii, Christmas, how much I love the Nintendo Wii and also Christmas. I also talk a little about the Nintendo Wii.

Is this podcast really as bad as it sounds? Download it for yourself and find out... Happy holidays!

🎧 Listen / stream the podcast on SpotifyiTunes & Google podcast

Comments

  1. Hey ya Paul.

    I've yet to master to art of doing a 30 minute podcast I'm afraid. I'm sure I'll get in time.

    I'm working on it though. Honest!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, no! Don't do a 30 min. podcast J!!!

    I for one am content with the ones you've been doing...more to listen to! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts