The random rambles of J #9 - Um-buh-rella

So after a long hiatus, the nasty little podcast is back with its ninth entry. After a string of hour long podcasts, you'll be glad to know that this one clocks in at under 45 minutes.

Podcast number 9 comes complete with nonsensical chit-chat about my life, pregnancies, my Nintend DS, a fat Italian plumber and shitty UK weather. And as is customary for these podcasts, you get a song or two thrown in for good measure.

Your ears will bleed. You have been warned.

🎵 This podcast features the song "Umbrella". If you live in the UK; forget that Rihanna shit. This is our bad weather anthem right here.

🎧 Listen / stream the podcast on SpotifyiTunes & Google podcast

Comments

  1. Yay for random UK entertainment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The recap was amazing, and the phone call...well, I won't go on and on about how funny that was!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rant about Streets of Rage 3 had me dyin' laughin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D

    I'm glad you likey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:24 AM

    Streets of Rage 3 was shit! amen to that! - I can't believe you cried, thats crazy you should of just taken it back and used them tears to exchange it lol. Wicked podcast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehehe..... i thot i read 'my pregnancies'

    need to change glasses

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts