The random rambles of J #11 - 9 till 5

After a long hiatus (as seems to be the norm for me) I am back with my eleventh podcast and my final podcast for 2007. I tried to keep the podcast as short as possible, but in true J fashion I failed. So here you go...my gift to you for the holidays. Merry Christmas listeners!

What you get outta this podcast...
  • Me talking about stuff
  • An exclusive listen at Princess Peach's debut single "My peach"
  • Detective mystery (volume 3)
  • Me talking about stuff
  • Another listen at a lost ramble
  • 3 Wii games I really want
  • Me talking about stuff
  • and lots mooooarrrrr!!!
You can subscribe to this podcast via a feed, iTunes or just download it by right clicking the mp3 link below and then saving it to your computer.

🎵 This podcast features Princess Peach's debut single for the clubs: "My Peach". An anthem about how to keep rotund Italian plumbers sprung fo' life.

🎧 Listen / stream the podcast on SpotifyiTunes & Google podcast

Comments

  1. I'm gonna download this to my NEW ipod tomorrow!

    Can't wait to listen! :D Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooo, Junlee's got a new iPod!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts