The random rambles of J #13 - Un-exclusive

After the normal-by-now 3 month gap between each of my podcasts, number 13 is on the scene for your listening pleasure. This podcast was ready to go 2 weeks ago, but I had problems uploading it. (Just my luck...) But it's finally here now and ready to be heard.

My life isn't an eventful as I'd like to make out, but I still manage to pad out a 40 minute podcast and fill you in on what it's like to live the life of a gamer in the UK. I voice my opinions on all things gaming related and dedicate several moments to laughing at Sony losing Final Fantasy XIII as a system exclusive. Yup. That twisted UK dwelling, game playing, Nintendo lover is back and still salty as all hell.

So, what do you lucky sods get in this instalment!? Well, I'll tells ya what'chu get.
  • An account of how I gets more drunk than crunk in the club
  • Another lost ramble: The Gamespot issue
  • Me laughing about Final Fantasy XIII
  • Music from X-Men: Children of the atom
  • An exclusive streaming of the anthemic song: "Piece of Wii"
  • Some gassing on about the PS3 and the Xbox 360
  • A Random J first: A guest feature!
Be sure to download this right this second if you're at your computer! Chop-chop!! And for those of you with swanky iPod touches and iPhones: this podcast is also available on iTunes. So if you're in a hotspot or can steal somebodies wireless connection, you can download me on the go!! Yay!

🎧 Listen / stream the podcast on SpotifyiTunes & Google podcast

Comments

  1. Is my timing perfect or what?! I email you about a 13th random ramble, and a few days later, BAM it's here!

    *starts downloading it*

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! KOOBS! Nice little feature there. I've actually played Gears of War at a friends place before, and I was not impressed at all. The only good thing about the game to me were the visuals.

    *continues listening to podcast*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice podcast J! For some reason, it kind of reminded me of your older ones compared to your more recent ones.

    But your "dranky drank" (did I really say that? LOL) story was funny. I did my fair share of bar hoppin' before class started, but I really haven't done much since.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I didn't realize you had to edit out so much of my swearing.
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Downloading now... Lets see what all the hypes about! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, that was great.
    I listened to it while working on a painting.
    Listening to that Wii song you have at the end.. I kind like it, or the sound of it.
    Speaking of Wii, mine has been sitting and collecting dust since last Christmas I think... Just not interested in it. Some are predicting 2009 to be the year for Wii games..?

    Anyway- I'm going to download all your Pods starting with the first. Fun to listen to while I work.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. J,
    Podcast #5 is missing. It's the only one left I need to d.load.

    Let me know if you can get it back up.
    -Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I forgot to mention J, that was a pretty good accent you had during the listing off of all those damn Final Fantasy games, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all for your kind words! :D

    Deitrix: I'll upload the 5th podcast later tonight if I get the chance (and actually remember!) I got a message about it getting deleted. It was a vague (and non threatening might I add) automated message: but it said enough. The podcast probably got removed because of the songs. It's the only thing I can think of.

    Oh well! It's nothing a little uploading can't sort.

    ReplyDelete
  10. *gasp* Is that the one with "My Wii"?!?!

    I need to do another ringtone of that song for my new phone, LOL! The song is BOMB!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts