The random rambles of J #19 - Ridin' seriously dirty

It was only when I posted this that I realised something. This is only my third podcast for 2009. Bloody hell. THE SHAME. I guess I'll have to do something to make it up to you all. I should. But I probably won't. Bitch. If you don't know me by now.

Life has been pretty slow in 2009 so far, and it seems to be having an adverse affect on time, which is flying by at warp speeds. It's unreal, and I'm finding it pretty hard to get my head around.

Podcast number 19 gives an insight into me having a reflective moment. Talking about my outlook on my lift right now, the past, the future and what I REALLY think about Japan. *In my MTV Diary voice* You think you know...but'chooo have no idea.

With the 19th instalment of The random rambles of J, I'm pretty much giving you what you've been getting since day one. Only with more life talk, less S-bombs, a couple of poppin' P's (It really has been too long since I grabbed a mic) and no slagging off of a video game, so be prepared for one to get torn a new place where shit comes out in random ramble number 20.
  • Missing the home away from home
  • Shifting the perception of a party animal
  • How I be ridin' seriously dirty
  • Japan story: Domestic abuse at Big echo
  • The VGM jukebox: Final Fantasy XIII's battle theme
  • A new Random J song release! A song about the trappings of Final Fantasy
The mission to drop a short 'n sweet podcast failed once again. Once I start talking I really am difficult to shut up. Just be glad I know how to break it up with a song or two. I really do think I should be signed to a record label by now. The UK has had a couple of postal strikes, so I guess my recording contract is in a sorting office somewhere.

🎧 Listen / stream the podcast on SpotifyiTunes & Google podcasts

Comments

  1. Woot! New podcast! I reeeeeeeaaaaaaaally liked the intro J. I thought it was really clever how you never mentioned the name of the game, but anybody with a clue would know what you were talking about anyway.

    I feel you on not have gotten what you wanted to get done in '09. I found a job, but well, you know how that turned out. It feels like I'm right back at the beginning of the year again, except it's November. Which is a little depressing because time has gone by so fast, and I almost feel like I've gotten nowhere. Well, except experience. I guess that counts for something.

    I need to raise a jack 'n coke to a better future, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts