The random rambles of J #21 - J and his belly like a bowl full of jelly

Just in time for the new year. Here comes my final podcast for 2009. The random rambles of J, number 21!

I was reluctant to promise another podcast by the years' end in my last random ramble, because I was unsure if I'd be able to put one out. But in the face of adversity, a malfunctioning laptop, and a sick PC, I managed to hustle out podcast for you to enjoy the festive season and ring in the New year.

As has been a custom of mine for the past 2 years that I've been podcasting, my final podcast for the year is all about Christmas. To me, Christmas isn't just December 25th, but the whole final week of December. So in my own little world, it's still Christmas until January 1st rings in.

So what's on J's 2009 Crimbo menu...
  • An almost white Christmas in London
  • What the hell does Christmas mean to us?
  • Random J radio plays... Crystal Kay
  • Looking into 2010
  • Japan story: Dreaming of a Japanese Christmas
  • The world premiere of the hood Christmas anthem: Make it snow
My Christmas present to you. There's no bow, no ribbons, and it didn't cost a damn thing. But it's here and it's all yours. So if you've got no plans over the remaining Christmas holiday or for New years' day, I gotcha covered. Just press play.

Happy holidays everybody!

🎵 This podcast features the hood Christmas anthem "Make it snow", featuring the (imaginary) critically acclaimed and platinum selling rapper Black Mack.

🎧 Listen / stream the podcast on SpotifyiTunes & Google podcasts

Comments

  1. Nice podcast! I really like that Crystal Kay song! It definitely had a Christmas vibe to it, but that might be why I like it. I've been neglecting CK like crazy over the past year, and this song just might be the thing that gets me back into her.

    And I said this on your Twitter, I really want a DL of "Make it Snow"! XD That was awesome, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts