The random rambles of J #24 - The crusty life

My first podcast of 2011. In April. Fail. But hey, fail is what I excel at. So piss off and leave me alone.

No. Actually please don't. Because I need you to stay and listen to this podcast. I actually offer advice and impart wisdom in this podcast. The wisdom I impart is about dustbins (go figure) and the advice I offer is about Mass effect (because life is just a bunch of branching dialog choices) but it's still crucial information which will make life that little bit easier for you if you apply it, and take it on board.

Here's what you get in this life changing podcast.
  • World affairs
  • The launch of the 3DS
  • The so-underground-hit, even the Morlocks haven't heard it: Like a joystick (featuring the Quarter circle forward movement)
  • I ♥ Mass effect so much that I'd sleep with Shepard myself if he were real
  • Random J radio plays...MiChi
  • How one feels about Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Japan story: Wrappers and lolly sticks - The quest for a dustbin
  • Seriously. I am in love with Mass effect
If Oprah had no hair, were British and into games; this is so what her podcast would sound like. Did I sell this podcast well enough?

Nope?!

Well, listen to it any way.

🎵 This podcast features the arcade smash "Like a joystick". For all of the beat 'em up aficionado's who appreciate a good joystick.

🎧 Listen / stream the podcast on Spotify, Apple podcasts & Google podcasts

Comments

  1. Dude, the little cut ins from your podcast about the night of the Wii launch had me laughing. Also, yeah, I don't know how I'll be able to play Mass Effect. I know a couple people who have a 360 and have the game but I don't know them that well, lol.

    And dude I noticed that you dropped the F bomb quite a few more times than you normally do (or you just bleep it out). Another part of your "crusty" week? LOL! :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts