The random rambles of J #26 - Doo-doo detective

Oh hai!! Just thought I'd resurrect myself from teh dead and bring you all a brand new podcast. Because I know you've been missing listening to my 60 minute rants in a tongue of common UK lingo.

Here's be the pain I bring for my 26th podcast.


  • Checking into the Arkham asylum
  • Random J radio plays... Friendly fires
  • My new life action plan
  • How much I want Kaidan to be alive
  • Let's talk about it!! L.A Noire
  • WiiUbestNotF**kUp
  • Indulging in detective mysteries with Last window the Nintendo DS...
  • How much I love Kaidan
  • The anthem for all you Friday night gamers out thurr "Last Friday night (T.G.F)"
  • Optimus Prime umbrella's of fail
  • Let's take a seat on a fence for Sonic generations
  • My plan to seduce Kaidan


🎵 This podcast features the Friday night gaming anthem "Last Friday night (T.G.F)". Put your pads up gamers, because we were born this way!

Now, if you'd be so kind as to excuse me. I'm off to go and snatch Katy Perry's blue wig, receive my Grammy nomination for my contribution to pop music and play some Last window on my private jet.

Go listen to this damn podcast. Thanks. *Puts on fur coat and dramatically exits*

🎧 Listen / stream the podcast on Spotify, Apple podcasts & Google podcasts

Comments

Popular Posts