The random rambles of J #29 - Back from the dead

*Does the zombies shuffle* Hello bitches. I'M BACK. FROM ZI DEAD!

It's been 2 years since my last podcast, which one hand feels like forever. But on the other feels like such a short space of time, given how quickly time has passed. It's like somebody has been fucking with my life with an ocarina.

So, I'm essentially starting from scratch. Unlike Beyoncé, I don't have a legion of fans waiting with baited breath for me to drop new material after 2 years. so I'll take this as a re-introduction to everybody out there who has never downloaded a podcast of mine before. To my groupies who have been camping out in the cold and the rain waiting for this podcast, take this as my fanclub letter to you. Bathed in my favourite man perfume and sealed with a kiss.

This podcast is business as-was-usual before my podcasts fell off of the face of the earth 2 years ago. A collective of gaming rambles, life rambles and so many F-bombs that I could not be bothered to edit them all out. So if you are under 18 and listening to this podcast...you probably shouldn't be listening to it. But, thank you. (Be sure to tell all of your 18+ friends about this shit so they can listen to it).

Here's a quick run-down of what you get in this run down podcast. Excuse the lack of up-to-date gaming talk. It's all COMING SOON. I promise...kind of...fingers crossed...don't cash that promise...honest.

  • That time the Zelda symphony got me all emotional and shit for the second time
  • The day I went to a J-Pop concert
  • How awful Japan is in the Summer
  • How much I ♥ Mass effect 3
  • DAT BIOSHOCK INFINTE ENDING THO'!
  • The debut of the Citadel club banger "I'm commander Shepard (I run this bitch)"
  • Random J radio plays Nite Jewel's "Nowhere to go"
  • How much I ♥ Mass effect 3
  • The first GTA game I've ever completed and loved
  • Why Final Fantasy XIII-2 is a little bit rubbish

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to shuffle back into my grave until podcast number 30.


🎧 Listen / stream the podcast on SpotifyApple podcasts & Google podcasts

Comments

  1. Junlee6:49 PM

    Yay! *does happy dance and downloads podcast*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Junlee9:49 PM

    I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't break another record for length!


    Loved the recap, maybe your best yet. I'm still very wary about trying GTA V. Your praise, as someone with the same problem as me with the previous games, does point me in the direction of trying it.


    Also, about the visuals in BioShock. I pretty much agree. It seems they used the same engine from the first game, and the visuals were pretty incredible back then. For Infinite, definitely a bit dated in parts.


    Oh, and I had to skip all your talk about Mass Effect 3. I STILL haven't played that game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. blasianΦΜΑ12:41 AM

    dis n_gga alive! he aliiiive!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts