My intention was to post this on Christmas eve-eve, but I didn't. So I planned to post this on Christmas eve, but I didn't. So I figured I'd try and get it out for Christmas morning, but I didn't. So here it is, ON boxing day. Fail? No. I refuse to class this as a fail. And if you dare say as such I will hunt you down and give you an arrow to the knee.
As promised in my last podcast, I talk in depth about that Zelda game, Skyward sword. It's only when I play this podcast back to myself that I remember all of these other things I should have mentioned about the game, which I forgot. I blame Christmas (stupid bloody thing). I do happen to talk about other stuff though. One whole podcast on Zelda would be a bit much. Although I have done it before (go listen to it please).
Here's what you get in my 2011 Christmas podcast...
- Christmas = seppuku
- The Namco waiting game
- Metal Gear Rising. Revengeance is a dish best served canceled.
- Deus ex got dat ♪ Black 'n yellow, black 'n yellow, black 'n yellow ♪
- The Distant worlds conspiracy theory
- Microsoft sort it out. Sony? *tumbleweed*
- My cloud parting rendition of "The ballad of the Goddess"
- The Christmas gift rejection hit "Christmas face"
- So, is that Skyward sword game any good? *strokes copy of game*
- Random J radio plays...Hikaru Utada
- My new year's resolution(s)
Yay!! Love you all! x